"sa wat di kha"

Chiang Mai, home land of current Thailand Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, 2nd biggest province in Thailand, beautiful cultural personality with great friendly people. A group of 13 persons.. we went there on 12/3/2006 - 16/3/2006. A happy and memorable journey to the land of unknown language.. yet we survived the 5 days and 4 nights there..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

i still think that i am a kid, i love my pink room and i love hello kitty. my dream is to open a themed hotel so that i can reserve one floor for hello kitty! i know it is so irrelevant to introduce myself by telling my secret fantasy and dream but that is my way to cover up a boring reality. i work 9-5 in an office in KL and my life is just divided between office and home. i love to stay at home to laze around, sleep (my fav!)and bake/cook! although i sound homey, i actually loooove travelling! Japan is my favorite country at the moment. And I WILL BE BACK!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

"kop kun kha" to our helpful drivers, Mr. Vilux and Mr. Deng.. with the 'mian bao che' that served us well the past few days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home